On the functional side it is now possible to add or edit data of a task. Like planned date, due date, repeat, tags, etc.
The user storys for Akiee 0.0.3 were:
- Merge rakiee repository with akiee
- When I look over my tasks, I want to set/change an attribute so that I can change it to my needs.
- improvement: Mac: Alias Ctrl shortcuts to Cmd
- fix: Mac: Rename "node-webkit" in the menubar to Akiee
- As A User I want to see the details of a task when I click on it, that I can see notes I did to finish it.
- As a user, I want better integration, that the app feels more native to me.
- As a developer, I want to explore the options of using Clojurescript for Akiee, that I can leverage Lisp for competitive advantage
To grab a copy of Akiee, choose on of the following downloads. I am very interested in your feedback.
What is planned for Akiee 0.0.4?
- As a (kanban) user I want to have the DONE state ordered by time in reverse, that I can see what I finished last.
- When I make a mistake, I want to go back to the last state, so that I can start over.
- As a User I want to order my task via Drag & Drop, that I can order my task more efficient.
- When the markdown file of my tasks get too big, I want to export tasks that I done, so that I only have tasks in the file that are still relevant to me.
- As a User I want to synchronize my tasks via Dropbox and similar services, that I can add tasks from every computer I have access to.
- As a user I want to keep notes (not tasks), that I want to keep for future reference, that I can remember important information.